The Doorman The Doorman

I hate the Doorman

The smaller you tip, the bigger they thank!!!

Forseeing Forseeing

My mouth fell open...

Wow, finally a movie again on NG where you can see that somebody really puted in a big pile of effort!!! This is Godlike, and I hope there will be a follow up!!!

Marios Affair Marios Affair

Wow

Is it true that the music is the music of the game backwards???

&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt; Kung Fu &amp;lt;&amp;lt;&amp;lt; >>> Kung Fu <<<

The original game kicked ass!!!

It's funny

Hostage Situation 2 Hostage Situation 2

Fuck off!!!!

I was just looking at your movie, and then this f%$#@$ question came along, what the hell? Red or Blue my ass!!!! Can't you make your own fucking decisions????

Simon the Seagull Simon the Seagull

Justice for all!!!!!

I saw this movie indeed on Flashkit, and knew you guys were the creators! That Dumbass Donkon stole it, and now justice will be served!!! Everybody vote 5 for Justice!!!!!!!

Excitebike.. Excitebike..

I love the NES

The point where the guy hits the wall was very, very funny!!! Graphics were a bit lousy, but that doesn't stop the old NES fun... NES forever!!!!

Bush Tours Europe Hamburg Bush Tours Europe Hamburg

Even more funny then the first one...

Hello again mr. I Sioux.
I saw the first movie (i believe it was the first of this serie) and I already loved your flash drawing style... I definitly liked this joke better then the first, Bush is a dumb ass!!!

Kill Crazy Rampage part 2 Kill Crazy Rampage part 2

Get real asswipe

What the hell is this good for?
Are you a f@#$# racist, or don't you know how to feed your movies with sarcasm????

Bush tours Europe Berlin Bush tours Europe Berlin

Ok ok.. This is funny...

We thought we all had it with that whole Bush thing, but this movie hits a spot... The guy in real live is as bright as in the movie.
I also like the unique way of graphics.